Monday, December 26, 2011

Top Three for 2011

Honestly, I was kind of hesitant to do this linky party. My blog is ultra small. All of the other people who have done this have like thousands of hits on their posts. Oh well! Here's my top three posts in 2011!



1. Bear With Me (November 2nd, 71 views): This was when I posted my first [and only] freebie, but no one ever commented and said that they used it. Oh well, at least there's proof people looked!

2. Things That Shouldn't Happen (December 19th, 67 views): My kids sharpen carrots. The End. I also linked up with Farley and advertised three giveaways.

3. November's Currently (November 6th, 63 views): My first linky party when I linked up with Farley!


So, what did I learn from this? Post more of the things I make [God knows I make enough!], Link up more often [check], and use my charm & wit in my posts [double check].

Look forward to my Christmas craftivity post, as well as my Holly Bloggy Christmas post, spotlighting my gift from Anna at Crazy for First Grade, as well as my gift to Bonnie at Living a Wonderful Life!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up at my linky party, I love your blog! Your carrot story kills me!
    Have a Happy New Year,
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I'm so glad I found you and your wonderful top 3 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. as true teachers, constantly reflecting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to have found you!!! Carrots in the pencil sharpener sounds like something my kids would do! I have found erasers in the pencil sharpener this year. :)

    Another thing that I have learned with blogging is that pictures help big time too. I would say that I post pictures of something we are doing in class at least once a week.

    Hope you are having a wonderful break!

    Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. My numbers are small too! I am a newer blogger and I am know how you felt when you posted your numbers! I have made such great friends in bloggy world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just found your blog on Fern's linky party! I'm a new followers and I'm assuming "3rd grade in the first state" is referring to teaching in Delaware?!? I teach in Delaware! And we all know how big our state is...haha. Do you teach upstate or downstate?!

    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, so glad I found your blog! I am your newest follower & can't wait to read more about you. Thanks SO much for the gift...I ♥ them!! :)

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete