Thursday, May 31, 2012

Obsessed Much?

Ace Ventura title. Anyone? No?

My students are working on finishing their research papers and projects, so pictures will hopefully come Friday or Monday. I want to wait til they are all finished so I can describe it from start to finish. Like I said in my last post, my project is based off of Life in 4B. Mine is just a little more simplistic.

I'm here to link up with Bonnie at Living a Wonderful Life for her part-ay!





Living a Wonderful Life


This is obv the short list of what I'm obsessed with. But off we go.

1. Reality TV. Examples? So You Think You Can Dance, Shark Tank, Real Housewives of OC.


2. This delicious beverage. It would be an Iced Chai Tea Latte with Soy. Except the one I get is larger. Much larger. I'd probably get one every day if money/weight weren't an object and if Starbucks weren't ten minutes out of my commute home.


3. Musicals. I love watching them, participating in them, and listening to their soundtracks. I'm so frustrated that I can't find a local summer theater program. I've been having such an itch to perform, but doing anything during the school year is just out of the question. 


4. Saying Pinterest is such a cliche. But I'm saying it. Pinterest. My future wedding, my future babies, my future classroom, my future house. So. Many. Ideas.


Nothing education related. Shocker. The closest thing to teaching I'm obsessed with right now is Summer. Yep. Summer. Go link up with Bonnie!


7 comments:

  1. Yes! LOVE reality tv and pinterest! HAH. Im linking up tomorrow. So fun! =)

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way more of my money would go to Starbucks if there was one on my way home too. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it about the Shark Tank? The hubs and I so heart that show. I loved that wine by the glass guy that came back for more punishment. What a fool! Now that's good television :) Pop in for a visit if you get a moment . . . glad I found you.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha- I love Starbucks too! It adds about 15-20 min to my drive, so I don't usually go.

    Time to share a secret (shhh) my husband is ADDICTED to Wicked. He secretly loves musicals (please don't take his man card haha). He knows all of the songs too. We have seen it a few times.

    Every New Beginning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kid you not--I say at least one quote from Ace Ventura on a DAILY BASIS!!!! I recognized that one right away!!
    And I loooove Shark Tank. Now we pretty much have to be BFF.

    Janaye

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog, and I love it already! So, I've given you the One Lovely Blog Award! Stop by my blog to see all of the details in my latest post!

    Jackie

    Third Grade's A Charm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking up! I too find reality TV so interesting...can't get enough! Pinning is definitely a common theme, but that's just because it's so awesome!

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete