Sunday, June 3, 2012

Favorite Fonts Linky

Checking in to link up with Teachery Tidbits!

She is hosting a Favorite Fonts linky. I only planned on filling one frame with fonts, but like everyone else, I have too many favorite fonts. So I narrowed it down to two frames worth. I think that's acceptable.

Backstory. Downloading fonts came into my life at about the same time blogging did. I had no idea how to do it, but it is so easy on a Mac!

Anyway, I've already looked at the few blogs who've linked up, and I've gathered a few new fonts already. It's so funny how the right font can make a graphic organizer/parent letter/center look perfect!

So I hope others who find their way to this post like the fonts that I've chosen. They are all free, and I've found them on various sites. Just google the font name to find them. Linking things in an image is probably way too complicated for me! Frames are from the 3am teacher! She is so generous with her freebies!




Also, I've been awarded the Lovely Blog Award by a few bloggers! Admittedly, I've received this award in the past, but have yet to put it in my side bar. But it's there now. SEE! Since I've already followed the rules & all that, I'll just introduce you to the ladies who gave me the awards. Check out their blogs! I'm their newest follower & you should be, too! =)

Can't find her button-- Tangled with Teaching

AND







It's my last week of school. Two "teaching" days, field day, in service day, then half day with the kids. Can't believe I made it! Check back tomorrow/tuesday for picture of my research project!

6 comments:

  1. Ooo I have just added some of your fonts to my list of favorite fonts. I love them all.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPellstone and Bows and Boots are next on my list to download. Loving all the new fonts I'm getting!

    Thanks so much for linking uP!!!

    Natalie
    TeacheryTidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your font choices! I just found your blog through Natalie's linky party & I am your newest follower. I look forward to reading more from your blog!!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower thanks to the font linky party!
    Mel D
    Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here! Thanks for posting all those fonts. I'm loving the Pineapple Delight! So cute.

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete