Sunday, July 29, 2012

Face Lift

I'm probably gonna drive ya'll bonkers!

Buuutttt, I changed my layout.

Again.

This is the last time, for a while at least. I promise! I finally did it ALL on my own!

What do you think?

I love how it turned out. Thank you to everyone who took a look at my fake/practice blog & let me know how it looked. I figured out the problem I was having with my backgrounds. I always have my browser "zoomed out", so I was able to see more of the background that most of you. Does that make sense?

Anyway, in the comment section of my last post, The Real Teachers of OC thought that maybe I could try making some tutorials on blog design, since I'm not thinking about doing the design thing for profit. That sounded like something that I thought I could try!

So, look forward to some tutorials in the near future. But, keep in mind..

I'm not an expert!

I'll give tuturials on what worked for me, and hopefully it'll work for you, too!

So, stay tuned for the first installment of my tutorials, which will be called Step 1: Gathering Your Resources. This will tell you all of the things you need to get started on designing your blog, from programs to scrapbooking kits. Keep in mind that I did not pay anyone anything to design my blog. Everything is done using free programs and kits.

Stay tuned. =)


7 comments:

  1. This is super cute! You did an awesome job with it.

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I am so impressed!! I love the colors!

    Angie
    Timeouts and Tootsie Rolls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your design looks great!! You did a fantastic job with it!!

    Jennifer
    The First Grade Dream
    Win an iPad for your classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute design! I can't wait to read your tutorials. I want to personalize my blog but have no clue where to start!

    -Dani
    A Place to Thrive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope my tutorials will help you! I'm working on the first one now, so it should be up tomorrow some time. I love the feeling of being able to tweak my blog whenever I want!

      Delete