Monday, July 2, 2012

It is Monday. I have not Made It.

Ahh, I really wanted to have something made for today!

My problemo: I've been splitting time between spending time at my apartment in the first state and spending time at my dad's house in the second state, pretending that I am a stay-at-home daughter. He loves it when I'm home I think. I'm his favorite. I've started a couple projects there, but needed materials I already had here. Ay yi yi.

Anyway, I'll link up later this week when all of my materials are in one place.

In other news---



Here we go! I'm hoping to start in the Fall. Next step is to go to campus & meet with someone so that I can get on track!

In other news, I went to the movies a couple days ago. The boyfriend vetoed Magic Mike [I have no idea why! hahaha], so we saw my second choice:

Madagascar 3!

So cute! I kind of love the Madagascar and Ice Age franchises. I can't wait to have kids so it will be socially acceptable to see these movies. For now, my boyfriend obliges, as long as we balance it out with a movie of his choice. So, our next movie is this:

Ted. =\

Eh. I love Marky Mark. I love Mila. I don't love Bears who engage in questionable behavior! I'm sure it'll be entertaining for what it is. 

---------------------------

Expect me back in a few days with my Made It Monday Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. You need to keep up with the current kid movies so you have an idea of what your students are talking about...;) Plus, it makes you more cool to them when you pull out a movie line

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post title made me burst out laughing :) :) Good luck on your projects!!

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also LOVED the title of your post. =)

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha don't worry..... I did not make it this week either ;) NEXT WEEK will be our week! You'll have to post how Ted is! I haven't heard anything about it yet, but I'm not sure what I think based on previews... hahaha. The things they come up with!

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha!

    I loved Ted. Way more hilarious than I even thought it was going to be!

    Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hubby and I went on a date last night. We saw Ted. It was funny and not crude (thankfully), but had some adult content. It was our "adult" movie considering most movies we see are family or kid appropriate (We have 3 lovely children.) We saw Madagasgar 3 too.
    Delena
    Learn with ME in Grade Three

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog, I'm your newest follower. Please check out my blog if you have time. Calling Plays in the 2nd grade.

    Shanell

    ReplyDelete