Friday, July 20, 2012

Thank Goodness for Linky Parties..

without them, I would have nothing to write about this summer!

It's another font party! I'm fairly certain I've done like three of these, but I love fonts, so I'm in! I tried to use different fonts than I've used in the previous linkies. Click the graphic to visit Miss Nelson!



I had plans for a much longer post.. but ugh. Life happened.

Busy day tomorrow.. baseball game & a BBQ. Then Sunday is my birthday! =)

And, I've passed 200 followers. Thank you so much, guys! I'm thinking about a giveaway, but I'm not sure what I want to do yet! Hmmmm..

5 comments:

  1. Cute fonts! Searching for them now :) I'd be glad to help out with a giveaway :) Sorry I never got back with you for mine...email overload! But I would like to help!!

    Haley
    Following Optimism in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Pineapple Delight font! thanks so much for sharing - I need to link up, too! :)

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 200 followers. I'd love to help out as well! I love your font selections. I seem to be adding new ones at least once a week. Thanks for linking up.
    Michele

    ✣ Miss Nelson✣
    Miss Nelson’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the font ideas! You've sent me off happily looking for three new ones...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete