Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Free Career Research Resource!

Did you download my Researching Careers Writing Project?

Or, do you do some kind of career project with your students?

Or, are you a school counselor who teaches lessons about career choices?

If so, you need to visit Educents, like NOW!


There is a free resource that would really enhance the project! Not sure how long it will be offered, so run over now!

It is a set of 11 e-books all about different careers. The books look to be written at an upper elementary grade level. They are offered through The Old Schoolhouse and are regularly priced at almost $100 dollars. The careers included are a chef, doctor, farmer, firefighter, police office, military, pilot, veterinarian, video game designer, artist, and a missionary. There are also activities included with the books!

Because this looks to be a religious publication, I will need to blank out some of the religious speak throughout some of the interviews, but the rest is a perfect fit for my project!

     

Because this resource fits SO well with my product, I'll be marking down my research project product to $4! I'll be setting it back to regular price Friday after school. Click above to check it out. Even if you don't grab my product, these free career ebooks are definitely a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment