Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Blog Limbo

My blog has been a lot quieter than I'd like lately. I'm in sort of a blog limbo, with a few things on the horizon but nothing quite ready to share!

(1)

I'm in the process of a blog redesign by Kristin at Teaching in a Nutshell Designs. After looking around for a designer, I loved her portfolio and went with her! With that design change will be a name change. So scary! I'll officially be a school counselor blogger! I hope that my teacher followers will stick with me, though. I don't think you'll be disappointed.



(2)

I ordered a planner from Plum Paper that just shipped! I actually chose a student planner instead of the teacher planner. As a school counselor, I won't need the extra section that is in the back of the teacher planner. The student planner gives me the teacher layout, but without that. I'm hoping that this will fit my needs better. There is a section for quizzes/tests, but I bought stickers to cover that section title. I can't wait to show you when it gets here! Here is the design that I chose, but I chose to get rid of the monogram.

Please do not pin this image. Click the image to visit the store. =)


(3)

I'm also in office limbo! I'm hoping to get into my new office tomorrow while I'm at school for a meeting. I hope to post before and after pictures once I get settled. Going from classroom to office, I have to downsize my belongings. (I. HAVE. SO. MUCH. STUFF.) I'm looking forward to getting in there and getting started!


Well, that's it! Hopefully one of the three above will be ready to post about within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment